My new favourite breakfast EVER – figs and pecans for the ultimate granola which is delicious but also supportive for our gut health!
It’s packed with fibre, prebiotics and antioxidants to support our gut and keep us feeling our best! Even better when served with live yoghurt for a dose of beneficial bacteria to promote health of our gut microbiome
200g nuts of your choice
50g chia seeds
5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
5 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
150g dried figs, chopped
– Preheat the oven to 180°C.
– Pulse the mix of nuts in a food processor.
– In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the figs.
– Transfer to a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes.
– After 20 minutes add the figs and cook for a further 10 minutes.
– Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.